Sadiya Umar Farouq, who is the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, has provided latest NPower NEXIT update.
The Minister through her Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Nneka Ikem, revealed that the federal government was now moving to the next stage of the NPower NEXIT Program.
In a Twitter post, Ikem said that 14,000 more outgoing recipients of Batches A and B NPower had registered for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Empowerment Opportunities in the past one week.
14, 000 more exited Batches A & B @npower_ng beneficiaries have registered for the @cenbank Empowerment Options in the last 7 days! You’ve received your validation mails now, haven’t you? Let’s see those who haven’t yet. We’re moving to the next stage… don’t be left out. pic.twitter.com/qZetbIexmk
— Nneka Ikem (@nnekaikem1) January 2, 2021
This is coming after the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development in a previous Npower Nexit Update said 126, 937 exited beneficiaries from Batches A and B have so far submitted their records for the CBN Empowerment program.