Who’s Arsenal highest paid player? as the Club experiences mixed fortunes in the 20120/21 season.
Despite signing players like Martin Odegaard and Thomas Partey this season, Mikel Arteta’s side will lose out on a place in Europe next season, as they currently sit tenth in the Premier League and face tough tests in their Europa League campaign, where they are in the quarterfinals.
Some fans asking who’s Arsenal highest paid player? has seldom blamed the highly paid players at the club for not performing to their best and today we look at some of the best earners at the club.
Captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and midfielder Thomas Partey share top spot in the club’s earners’ list, each taking home a weekly pay packet of £250,000 according to Spotrac, an online sports team and player contract website.
Having signed a new deal with the Gunners last September, Aubameyang increased his wage to £250,000 a week but will earn nearer £350,000 a week once loyalty payments and bonuses are included.
The top 10 highest paid Arsenal players
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, £250,000 a week
- Thomas Partey, £250,000 a week
- Willian, £192,308 a week
- Alexandre Lacazette, £182,063 a week
- Hector Bellerin, £110,000 a week
- David Luiz, £100,962 a week
- Sead Kolasinac, £100,000 a week
- Bernd Leno, £100,000 a week
- Nicolas Pepe, £100,000 a week
- Granit Xhaka, £100,000 a week