Multiple Job Vacancies at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company an affiliate of the Coca-Cola Company, has been announced.
Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, and has a premium and secondary listing on the London Stock Exchange and the Athens Exchange, respectively.
The Coca-Cola Corporation is the largest beverage company in the world, with operations in over 200 countries.
A release by the company says; are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MB Laboratory Technician
Job Reference No: req26367
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
The Microbiology Technician is responsible for ensuring microbiological examination of raw materials, intermediates, and finished goods, verifying the efficacy of cleaning and sanitizing processes in accordance with ISO specifications, Coca-Cola Operating Requirement (KORE), and CCHBC/Regulatory requirements, and implementing GHK and GMP procedures to maintain food safety.
Other key responsibilities of the role include;
- To ensure the production of beverage in strict compliance to quality and food safety standards.
- Ensure that no micro-failure is present in weekly warehouse samples and monthly QM results.
- Ensure that CIP & COP matrix and additional cleaning procedures are followed accordingly and close out/follow up with respect to microbiology/food safety actions.
- Ensure compliance according to KORE standards on all process/line validations.
- Ensure collection, processing and microbiological analysis of raw materials, intermediate and finished products.
- Prepare the laboratory reagents, culture media and necessary microbiological samples and monitor stock levels of microbiology materials.
- To monitor the performance and ensure the operational validation of ASEBI at required frequencies and corrective action taken if any abnormalities.
- Ensure the GMP/GHK of the food processing areas (WT, Syrup rooms, Filling room, CIP) and laboratories are well maintained with evidence of daily review of the line release record based on GMP Audit report of the line.
- Prompt submission of microbiology trend analysis report per line per equipment.
- To ensure good housekeeping status of all the equipment and environment associated with the lab, filling and bottling halls.
- Communicate CIP compliance, GHK audit and microbiological performance report of the lines to lab technicians report of the lines to lab techs, FSM & QAM.
- Conduct ECE analysis of processing and bottling equipment.
- Ensure compliance to GMP, food safety practice, good environmental, occupational health and safety practices in all line activities, achieve water use ratio, solid waste ratio, energy use ratio and solid waste recycled targets, zero lost time work related injuries.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Buyer
Job Reference No: req26420
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
About Your New Jobs
In a single cluster, lead and conduct sourcing for a particular category across the region. Indirectly report to SPM & SPSM strategic sourcing of the same category and provide assistance.
In collaboration with each country’s Spend Procurement Managers, the ultimate responsibility is to maximize service levels given to internal customers for the group across all countries in the cluster.
Your New Key Responsibilities
Business / Financial:
- Analyze spot buys and take actions to reduce In the future.
- Execute spot buys for the category in the cluster.
- Execute strategic sourcing tasks for the category across country.
- Support SPA to track savings value creation in relation to country BP
- Support SPM & SPSM in executing strategic sourcing for the category.
Leadership and People Development:
- Support SPM. SPSM and CPM to integrate procurement indirect category savings in country BP.
- Contribute to manage knowledge of category.
Management and Relationships:
- Check invoice accuracy and completeness.
- Introduce new suppliers.
- Maintain master data, Including PIRs and catalogues Manage contract expiration and maintain contract Measure and improve contract utilization.
- Perform local communication on new contracts.
- Upload scanned contract in the system, update master data, and enable contract.
- Build supplier relationships that generate value for both Hellenic and the supplier over time for local categories in alignment with SPM&SPSM.
- Follow-up on claim management process.
- Manage Internal customer relationships for local categories in alignment with Spend Procurement Managers, SPM & SPSM.
Growth, Innovation and Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Support the introduction of new processes and systems.
- Ensure CSR strategy implementation in alignment with the predefined standards and guidelines.
What You Need to Be Successful in applying for Multiple Job Vacancies at Coca-Cola.
- Experience in Procurement processes and activities is an Assets.
- Experience in SAP, other ERP system with focus on Purchasing an asset.
- University Degree (Business Administration, Finance, Legal or similar) is an asset, Master or MBA Is an asset.
- Knowledge in the category or in procurement (CIPS preferred other certification).
- Fluency in at least one language of the cluster is an asset.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Action Oriented
- Functional / Technical Skills
- Drive for Results.
- Technical Learning
- Customer Focus.
Values / Attitudes:
- Caring for our People
- Performing as One
- Winning with Customers.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply