DAAD 2022/2023 Postgraduate Scholarship in Germany has been announced.
Graduates from developing and newly industrialized foreign countries with at least two years of professional experience can are free to apply for the DAAD 2022/2023 Postgraduate Scholarship.
This is actually DAAD 2023/2024 Postgraduate Scholarship.
This offer is opened to Students pursuing Masters degree and Doctorate degree at state-recognized Universities in Germany.
Field of Study:
Education and Law, Medicine and Public Health,Natural and Environmental Science, Engineering and Related Sciences, Political Economics, Agricultural and Forest Sciences, Economic Sciences/Business Administration, Mathematics etc. Full list of courses available here.
Who is eligible to apply?: Graduates from the countries listed below.
DAAD 2022/2023 Postgraduate Scholarship cash Prize:
It covers monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
Health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
The duration is 12 to 24 months for Masters and 42 months for PhD based on the institutions.
DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship Individual Eligibility:
• Individual must be working for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and is engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with emphasis on development policies.
• Must be holder of a Bachelor’s degree in a related course or field.
• Must have completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and at least two years of related professional experience after the first degree (bachelor) at the time of application
• His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
• For study courses in German (scholarship includes a 6-month German language course): Successful passing of the language examination DSH 2 or TestDaF 4 before the start of the study course.
Therefore a minimum German language level of B1 at the time of application is a requirement, that needs to be proofed by providing a certificate.
• For courses in English: IELTS (Band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based)
Applications must be made directly to the respective course.
DAAD Postgraduate Scholarship refer to the respective course websites for the application procedure, the application deadline, and the documents to be submitted.
Application Deadline: The deadline varies based on the course and set to end between August-October 2022.
Website: Official Scholarship Website